Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The many names and faces of Daniel

As promised, here are pictures of Daniel. I know that's all you really want, so here you go. ;)

P.S. I am not a big fan of slide shows, so there is just about a bazzilion pictures. Sorry the post is so huge.

We have many different names for Daniel. First, and foremost, Daniel.

Aaron calls him Danny-boy (not my favorite- he is only a solid Daniel, no "ee" about it)This is The Daniel (his signature move- one arm up in the air)Stinky Face- though admittedly he is the opposite of stinky in this picture. But, seriously this kid farts all the time. It cracks us up. I really do call him Stinky Face by the way.Cutie Face.
Not a name here, but he has a volleyball. Pill Butt. Look at his shirt, need I say more? I know, he doesn't look like a Pill Butt, but trust me, he can be.His Indian name: Likes to be held
Buddy (this is the closest picture we have to him smiling) Handsome Boy.Cutie FaceSad Face. I know, what great parents we are- he is crying with his face in the floor and we grab a camera.
No name here- this is the "seriously mom?" face. I know it's June, but he will have grown out of it by Christmas.Cutie Face x2. He likes to put his hand up like that and it makes my heart melt. I know they are pretty much the same picture, but I couldn't decide which one was better.Boyfriend. These are definitely the two most important boys in my life.
Have I said Cutie Face?

11 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Love these! My favorite has to be the volleyball picture (It is never too early to introduce a great sport).

Unknown said...

He is exceptionally cute! Well done you! I love the pictures of him sleeping - but I'm such a sucker for sleeping kids!

Justin has always called all of our kids 'turd face'. It's a loving nickname that Clayton has now picked up on (delightful) - so be careful, some of those names may come back to haunt you in about 5 years!!

Tiffany said...

Very sweet! He's growing so fast!!

Kim said...

Thanks for finally sharing! He is so cute!!!

April said...

Linsay,
Daniel is adorable. You have such a cute family! I love the pictures with is hand righ tby his face. What a sweetheart!

Jen said...

Aw! He really is adorable. I love all the nicknames you've listed, especially his Indian name. That one really cracked me up, especially because it's true. Sorry, you probably have his aunts and uncles to blame for that.

Anyway, he's the cutest thing. My fetus is now worried about how it'll measure up. :)

Maren and Rik said...

Cute and fun pictures! I like that you have all his different names down.

Maggie said...

That picture of you and Daniel asleep in the chair looks all too familiar :) What a cutie pie! We can't wait to meet him.

Lehis said...

He really is a doll!! So So cute!! You're lucky. Not all babies are cute. But he is ADORABLE!! Isn't it funny how the smallest things make our heart melt? I hope we get to see you guys soon. I want to hold that CUTIE!!

Case said...

I love the pictures!! He such a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! I did think it was funny that you took a pic of him crying on the floor, but hey; he does it a lot, so how can you resist?