We went to the beach that is close to Jen's place (like a 10 minute drive tops). It was beautiful, the water temp was like being in a pool. The waves were not huge, but it was still fun to get in the oceanbecause it cooled you down! (I miss air conditioning, though it's not too bad). It was kind of windy, there were wind surfers which was neat. Daniel liked the water, but did not like the bigger waves or the sand washing over his feet.
Like my Gollum hairs??
Happy at this point!
Deck change! (By this time he was not excited about being wet and sandy- but he loves being naked). What a cute little bum!!
Outside Giovanni's shrimp place, where they cook your shrimp in a van and it is so good!!
We visited the giant turtles (for info see Jen's blog). There was only one on the beach but still so cool! Todd went in the ocean and snorkled and saw one, but it was pretty turbulent out there so the rest of us stayed on the beach.
9 comments:
You are so hot with your out of control hair. Daniel definitely likes being naked. You look like you are having so much fun, I'm jealous. Why isn't Todd in any of the pictures? Jen is such the little pregnant woman. Don't forget about your poor husband slaving away at home.
How fun for you (and too bad that Aaron didn't get to go)!
That picture of Daniel in the stroller is so cute. Actually all pictures of Daniel are cute, but that one is really cute! Looks like you are all having a great time. What at great way for your mom to celebrate her birthday...in Hawaii. Happy Birthday Diane!
AWESOME, so glad you arae having a good time although it would be hard to have a bad time in HI. Traveling with little one's can be hard...try to enjoy the things you do get to do & get some great pictures. You'll treasure the memories FOREVER!
Yay for Hawaii!! I am so completely jealous! Little Daniel is adorable!
I can't believe you left without me! I was supposed to go with you on that trip. Could you atleast bring me home some chocolate and a grass skirt?
Have a great time and we'll see ya real soon!
You lucky duck :)
That looks like so much fun! I told Jen I wasn't sure I wanted to visit HI anymore after hearing about those huge bugs, but after reading your post and seeing the beautiful pics I think it is worth it.
What a fun vacation that was.
Post a Comment