A picture of a picture of us in the PCC (aren't I cool with the abbreviations!!).
Grandma playing with Daniel. Everyone was so good to help me out and keep him entertained.In front of the Laie (sp?) temple. It is closed for remodeling but the outside is still gorgeous.
The temple had hibiscus plants all over the place- they were amazing!!! I thought my hibiscus plant was happy- little did I know they come in bushes!! ("they come in pints?!")
One of my favorite pictures of all time!!!! Baby Pink Sassy would kick Daniel when he was sitting on Jen sometimes (she's a little possessive of her mom- and wouldn't you be if your mom was Jen and everyone loved her??).
More pictures at the beach. My hair was so out of control. Since I lost half of my hair post pregnancy (no one told me that was going to happen! At first I thought I was going bald and had to look it up on the internet.) I have these little wispies that just can't be tamed.
More sister shots (and cousins!!). Notice all the kites in the back ground in these pictures. There were tons of kite and wind surfers that day. [It was the day of the tsunami in Samoa. There was an advisory to stay out of the water- which told everyone it was a great day to go surfing I guess.]
This guy was kite surfing and was awesome! He was catch a wave and literally float in the air for a few seconds. When he came into shore Grandma told him he rocked (those exact words).
4 comments:
Heh, "It comes in pints".
What fun pictures. I'm glad Daniel wasn't traumatized by all the driving and adult activities.
The picture of the 3 of us on the beach really is great.
These are great pictures and memories! Daniel is SO adorable!
So fun and great pictures! Wish I could've been there. Glad you ladies and Daniel could go.
That doesn't suprise me one bit that your Grandma said "You Rock"! I can totally see it!!
Post a Comment