Chillin with dad.
Daniel reading to cousin Weston. We are going to miss all of them (my sister Maren and her husband just moved to Reno to start medical school). :(
It feels like the 4th of July was a long time ago (does it feel like July is lasting forever to anyone else?). Here are some pics.
Daniel was not a big fan (in fact a little terrified even) of our street fireworks. I had to keep my hands like that the entire time. He LOVED, however, the in the sky fireworks Boulder City puts on- Daniel: "Ohhhh, that's a big one."
One of the only times we could coax him into holding a sparkler. I look like a 12 year old (even more so than normal).
At the parade that morning. She was so adorable the governor stopped and said, "Cute baby!" I know politicians are supposed to do such things, but it still made me like him a little bit.
Daniel had lots of fun at the parade. We all did actually (though it took children to drag Aaron and I out there- it's the first parade I've been to since high school).
Happy Birthday America!!!
Don't worry, I am aware of my ginormous forehead and have actually got bangs now to try and remedy the situation.
4 comments:
Oh holy crap, she IS a cute baby! What a great dress. Aww, she's such a doll; I'm glad she still has all that hair.
Cute Daniel and the fireworks. Amazing he liked the huge sky ones. Also, nearly-nudie time is a fun idea. That picture of Daniel alone is cute.
You really did look like a 12-year-old in that picture--I didn't think it was you. A hot 12-year-old though.
Adorable! I would like the governor after that comment too. But it would be hard NOT to acknowledge her cuteness in that little dress. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Holy cow, Lenna looks like she's wearing a wig! you and Aaron make the cutest babies, I'm dying over all the adorable-ness! Seriously though, your kids are amazingly gorgeous.
Also, I want that headband from the first picture for my girl(s) does your friend sell them?
I'll throw in a plug for Larysa. She does sell them (and in any color and style you want -- it's really fantastic) http://www.etsy.com/shop/bitsofblossoms
Also, adorable baby, Loupe. Well done, as usual.
Post a Comment