Sunday, August 7, 2011

My new favorite picture

I couldn't just do the one picture, though that one is my favorite. I wish I had taken her pacifier out before the shot, but oh well. We were down at Veteran's park feeding the ducks and went to play in the grass.

He's turning into a little boy!
We went to a carousel in the District in Green Valley. Daniel really liked it.



She does these full-body, so delighted to see you I must shake my whole self smiles that make my heart fly.
My cuties again.
She is discovering her tongue and it cracks me up.Daniel feeding the ducks. He loves to throw anything into the water- at least the bread makes the ducks happy. Daniel: "I feeding the ducks mama!"




2 comments:

Jen said...

Daniel IS turning into a little boy! Crazy and sad and so stinking cute.

Lenna's smiles are so fun! I love the full body excitement stage. Awwww.

That first picture really is cute. Fun adorable little siblings.

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

The carousel looks like a grand time! I enjoy the pic of Aaron holding Lenna. How fun for you to watch them enjoy new adventures. I love your narrative, also...the complete body wiggles, the "at least the ducks like the bread" part...well done. Your blog makes me happy!