Well, I just got back from Aspen Grove with my family (Aaron was not able to go because he started his PT clinicals). But, like the slacker that I am, I did not take any pictures. So, I will have to blog about Aspen Grove once I steal pictures from other family members who actually take them (Aaron says we now know the real reason we have no pictures from the first part of our marriage).
Here are some pictures that just make me happy and give the world a better glimpse into the glamorous life of Aaron and Lindsay.
These flowers are from our front yard. We call them our "alien plant" (though the actual name is passion flower I believe). Aren't they awesome? They look like they belong in Hawaii or some happy not so flippin hot and dry place. And they stay relatively healthy all year long.
All things sisters (and sisters-in-law). Sisters are some of the best (and most necessary) things in the world.
9 comments:
I've never noticed that flower in your yard before. Now I'm going to have to do it. It's awesome.
The picture of your blue room is so cool--it really shows off the fun elephant wall hanging.
And yes, sisters are the best. Really I don't think anything compares to the positive relationships we can have with family members. I'm so thankful we are normal people with normal parents, so we're therefore able to be best friends. I'm lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful caring women. Like Loupe. :)
Sisters are the best ever! I don't know what I would do without good sisters (and a good mom)!
I like the blue too, I would want to sleep in that room, it looks like a totally cool retreat!
The flower is pretty. Yes, it really does look tropical!
Sisters ARE wonderful! Life would be awfully boring without them, PLUS there'd be no one to introduce them to great new music.
And me gusta mucho that room. The color makes me think of a tropical bungalow--I don't know why. AND it comes with a matching "I love to see the temple" game. Hard to go wrong with such a room.
The flower picture looks unreal--like National Geographic took it! Amazing detail in such a small space. Makes you appreciate a little more how detailed we all are, and precious, even though we may feel small, or go unnoticed by the majority. Wow. That was too philosophical!! And Jen still thinks I'm normal...hmmm. Well, back to watching the Olympics! I love you and your BlueRoom.
Lindsay, that room is awesome! I absolutely love the bright blue color (I looked on here a week or two ago but didn't post then) I LOVE it. It is fun to see how people decorate their homes because we are in the process of doing that right now and I am always looking for fun and great ideas.
Hey guys! Congrats to you both! Grandma just told me the long awaited, big news.... :) Keep us updated!!!
I really like those flowers. I will have to plant some whenever we have our own place.
Yeah for sisters!
hey, you're not that fun to blog stalk! July is your latest post?
... ok, it's still fun to see what you are up to- especially since dad is allergic to updating me on family news. I hope all is well...you should blog all is well :)
Jenae not Ripplinger
I agree with Jenae. This thing is a bit outdated, and I know you've got some news to write about. :-) Okay, I guess I can't really talk because I've only been blogging for a couple weeks so I'm still in that new obsession stage. We'll see how it goes. Take care.
Post a Comment