Since I have so much to show and tell, I'm just going to post random pictures that make me happy. Isn't this a cute picture of Maren, Kels, and me? It's at Pine Vally reservoir. In the other Aaron is actually doing a flip in the snow (also in Pine Valley, though at different times). I love that kid.
2 comments:
That is a great picture of you girls. Kelsey looks especially lovely, leaning into the photo, her hair tossed about slightly.
And your husband is a goof. A talented goof, but a goof.
We are so cute. Kelsey does look like she's modeling for a hair commercial. She is thinking of cutting it a lot shorter. It's always fun for a change-up.
That is a cool picture of your husband. It's definitely fine to put up random pictures from the past because it's hard to play catch-up when first creating a blog. Anyway, glad you could join the fun. :)
Post a Comment