Thursday, July 10, 2008

Joing the blogging world


Yes, we have caved to society's proclivity (isn't that a great word?) for easy and mass communication. Actually I've been intending to do this for a while but never really had the time/motivation. But, as the fates would have it, I was destined to have a cornucopia of free time because I broke my hand and have not been working for 3+ weeks now. Rather than twiddling my thumb these past few weeks, Aaron and I did go on vacation to California- first camping with his family up near Lake Tahoe area, then to the coast in Cambria, and finally to the old Somerhalder homestead. It was a fantastic vacation and I only took one person out with my cast the entire trip (unfortunately it was my mother-in-law and it involved a rather large and terrifying flying bug).

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!

This post made me laugh. Like the fact that you used "proclivity" (which is a spectacular word) and that you twiddle your thumb. I giggled. And the picture is so perfectly Loupe. Me gusta.

Loupe and Aaron said...

Aaron made me use that picture, even though I'm looking, you know- hot. I'm glad you picked up on the thumg thing. Aaron thought it was a typo.

Matt Ripp said...

Sorry 'bout the wrist. Hope your other thumb is well. How'd you break your wrist?