Here are some pictures camping up at Ice House (the campground we stayed at). Aaron and I went on a really neat hike and just happened to walk into a JRR Tolkien scene. On another day we went to neat water falls that are basically mountain streams running over and pooling in smooth granite rocks. Very cool- sad for the Lindsay with the cast. That was Aaron's favorite tree- it was ginourmous.
3 comments:
Wow, this place is gorgeous! And I'm glad someone else in the family likes trees. They are just wonderful creatures.
Oh, and did you sing "May it be" and shoot arrows as you strolled through Tolkein-land? You should have.
No singing, but I did glide along the trails like Legolas frantically trying to avoid the random death clouds of mosquitoes and not fall on my cast. So maybe not so much like Legolas.
Post a Comment